Celebrity Lunches & Dinners
THAMESIDE organises a number of Celebrity Lunches and Dinners throughout the year featuring truly great names from Sport and some of the very best entertainers on the after-dinner circuit.
Whether in one of the top London Hotels or at a variety of superb venues throughout the UK, you are guaranteed a great atmosphere, the very best in after-dinner speakers, top-class catering & first-rate event management.
Here are just a few examples of recent events we have organised:
- Sir Michael Parkinson CBE Cabaret Dinner at The Wentworth Club, Virginia Water, Surrey on Saturday 25th September - in aid of Alexander Devine Children's Cancer Trust - website www.adcct.com. Introducing the Cabaret - Rolf Harris, Kenny Lynch & Bobby Davro accompanied by the Laurie Holloway Trio - £1,500 per table of 10
- THE ASHES TOUR LUNCHEON 2010 AT LORD’s CRICKET GROUND – hosted by David Gower with the complete ENGLAND squad in attendance on the day they actually depart Heathrow for Australia to compete for the Ashes Series down under. The date for your diary is Thursday 28 October.
- An International Rugby Dinner with Jonny Wilkinson, Rob Andrew and Ian Robertson at Ye Olde Bell at Hurley.
- The Michael Parkinson Cabaret Dinner at Maidenhead & Bray Cricket Club – an annual Dinner held in support of Youth cricket – performers / speakers in recent years have included Jimmy Tarbuck, Rolf Harris, Sheila Ferguson, Sir Tim Rice, Dickie Bird, Geoff Boycott, Alan Donald and Darren Gough.
- Rugby World Cup Dinner, December 2003 at Weir Bank, Bray-on-Thames – just a few days after the return of the victorious England team Ian Robertson hosted a superb evening with Gareth Chillcott, David Campese and special guests Lawrence Dallaglio and Jason Leonard.
- Moore Stephens Annual Charity Dinner at L’Horizon Hotel in Jersey – this annual dinner attracts over 320 guests – speakers over recent years have included Matt Dawson, Allan Lamb, Willie John McBride, Laurence Dallaglio, Chris Cowdrey, Cliff Morgan, Will Carling, Jeremy Guscott, Will Greenwood, Steve Smith, Fran Cotton, Mike Catt and Max Boyce.
Whether you are interested in organising your own Celebrity evening, sponsoring an existing Dinner, taking a table at one of the events or joining our Sporting Lunch Club then please contact us for more details and a list of up-and-coming events.
- An Evening of Live Music with Kenny Lynch & Laurie Holloway and his Trio and Bobby Davro at The Belgian Arms, Holyport, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 2JR - on Tuesday 30 November - this dinner is a luxury marquee and the tickets are £69 per person
Back to top